This theme is great for 1st grade classroom. So here are some picture from those two classrooms that I hope “LEAF” you feeling inspired!
Here are some more zoo/safari/jungle inspired sayings for your classroom:
Roaring Readers! (or fill in the blank) decorated with any animal that roars
We’re Wild about (blank) !
Climbing to Excellence! (or fill in the blank) decorated with monkeys
Behavior chart: Zoo Warning! Wild Behavior is NOT allowed!
ADDING these items will make the bulletin boards look real and wilder such as fake foliage or animal print fabric , stuffed animals, safari hats, binoculars, use animal-print pillow cases to create comfy reading opportunities, invest in one item that will really make a statement.
Apply this for the the hall board, make a Lion dressed in safari outfit says ” We’re jumping through hoops for our safari adventure into kindergarten,” and it has little animals with the kids names on animals jumping through hoops.
For reading area, make a tree with branches over hanging from the ceiling and for the bookshelves glue some bamboo sticks that can be bought from a dollar store or simply collect them from the park.
Incoming search terms:
- board decoration for holi
- zoo animal bulletin board ideas for preschool
- bulleting boards on wild animals
- soft board decoration on holi
- soft board decoration for school welcome
- holi decoration for board
- board decoration on holi
- how to decorate holi bulletin board
- pre unit notice board decor
- notice board decorations for holi